"Taste and see that the Lord is good."

Psalm 34:8

Thursday 19 June 2008

Wow is all I have to say. Tonight I played soccer (practically on an olympic team if you ask me) with my cousin Jessica. I need to start running if I want to continue to play. I started out in the half back position (most running) I would prefer NOT to experience that again. I then played full back, and goalie the whole second half. I felt much better playing goalie. I must say. I was pretty quiet after the game. I couldn't remember soccer being so stressful~and just plain HARD> I think I was bummed b/c I haven;t played in 7 years, and couldn't believe how bad I was. I remember leaving the field and being one of the best players. This was hard for me to except and will be for a bit. I did however get great advise from Jessica, its all about the effort you put into something that makes you successful, so I am not going to give up just yet. Jeremy is a huge encourager, and I think he loves to see me come home all sweaty and dirty! (don't ask me why, I think he likes the Jock type) which naturally I am, but have been out of the jock seen for about oh, 7 years.
Well, thanks Jess and Randy or putting up with :Turtle/snail on your team. and thanks for thinking to invite me.
Love you both, I always feel good, and well rounded after I am eith the both of you, you are a great couple. I lOVE LOVE LOVE being here in GR with you two.
Jen

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh fina we are SO NOT OLYMPIC! You are a hilarious story-teller!

love ya
Yesk