"Taste and see that the Lord is good."

Psalm 34:8

Saturday 12 September 2009

God bless MY mommy!

Post Options

Last night we celebrated ,my moms 55th birthday! I can't believe she looks so incredible. She has been the best mom for me and my sisters~ In so many ways. She is WISDOM! One of the best qualities that makes her an all star mother, is  that her opinion is usually not bias and it is ALWAYS filtered through a spiritual perspective. She has the ability to look at any senario and give advice on whats best in the WHOLE situation without factoring in her feelings. I don't know how thats possible~seems as a mother you would be bias to your own childs need nontheless your own! Mom, I cant say I couldn't live without you, but it would be so hard  to live without you! I am sooooo glad you were born yesterday 55 years ago! 
GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!
Only God himself fully appreciates the influence of a Christian mother in the molding of character in her children --Billy Graham

No comments: