"Taste and see that the Lord is good."

Psalm 34:8

Thursday 10 September 2009

GROWING? (insert frown) GROWING! (insert smiles)

Three school began today. This is a sad yet happy moment for a mother. Much more happy for me I mean Ethan is still ONLY 3! Its not totally official until he's 5 and is REQUIRED To be in school that he's a big big boy. I can still hang on to the idea of him being my baby. School was  blast for me! It was also a blast for Ethan! All these years of discipline have really paid off! He listened very well on the listening rug, folded his hands and closed his eyes during prayer, and followed all the instructions without whining. Might I add that instead of high fives  he was giving out charming hugs to the teacher and her helper. They really enjoyed Ethan. My hope is that this will be the tone for the rest of the school year. Off to a great start. Its going to be a very posative thing (we think)
I hope to be better at blogging now that my wee one is in school. Henry stayed abck with my mom (maga). Ethan will also be continuing his speech through the state of Michigan's public schools. He goes every Monday with papa after his school. This kid will be articulating full paragraphs of stories for you all very very soon. he has actually come along way this summer with no extra outside help. Ta-ta for now! I also new his teacher jamie Lanser (Ebels) form church growing up...always a nice touch to it all!

No comments: